Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spice Cake DSF




Good morning, it is early at our house and I am about to start my day again but before I do I wanted to share with you the final card we made at Beth's Workshop. I am really loving these three colors together and have another card in mind with the Gently Falling Stamp Set but haven't found the time to make it. The colors if you are wondering are Pool Party, More Mustard and Soft Suede in addition to using the Gently Falling Stamp Set we also used the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set. For accessories we added Spiced Cake Designer Series Fabric just like ribbon and also used Baker's Twine that has been distressed to hold the tag on. The tag was made with the Word Window Punch and the Modern Label Punch. The Scallop Square is made with the Big Shot and the Scallop Square 2 Die. It is a great die as there are two different sizes of Scallop Squares on it so you get more use. This card is easy to duplicate and some of the guests used Happy Thanksgiving on their cards so that they could send it for Thanksgiving. If you have any questions about the card please don't hestitate to ask. I am always happy to answer any questions you might have. That's it for today, I will be back tomorrow with another project to share with you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: