Saturday, October 1, 2011

Free Big Shot!

Hello and welcome to October! Stampin'Up! surprised us with a wonderful announcement this morning and I am so excited to share it with you. If you sign up to join the Stampin'Up! family you can receive either the Big Shot or $100 worth of merchandise FREE! Yes, free so in addition to all the wonderful supplies that come in your kit you can add the extra value of the Big Shot. I use my Big Shot all the time for so many projects including fabric, metal, cork and of course paper. So for $175 you will receive over $445.

With just a few workshops a month you can earn an extra income or even build a business. I love sharing Stampin'Up! and would love to chat with you about what it has to offer you. Give me a call if you would like to learn more about this great opportunity.



No comments: