Friday, September 30, 2011

Bingo Bits


Good morning, today I am going to share the final card for the Christmas Card Class. This card uses the Jolly Bingo Bits Stamp Set and the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set. It also uses an assortment of punches including the 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8 Square Punches as well as the Decorative Label Punch. The colors are Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Whisper White and Crumb Cake. We used the Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the bell, poinseitta and the ornament. I just realized that my poinseitta is green not sure why I did it that way. I think I will change that on this card. Sorry I guess I wasn't thinking when I made the card. The Crumb Cake has texture added with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. This card is pretty simple to make and with the help of the punches it goes together quickly. It also mails easily without ribbon knots to worry about. I am going to take pictures of the Halloween project I made the other day and will post it later today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday! Tonya


No comments: