Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another sewing project




Good morning, I hope you enjoyed your Monday and are ready for Tuesday. I am! I have a few more things to do for the wedding invite swap that I am in but they are coming along nicely. Today I wanted to share another sewing project with you that I did last week. This is a pillow that was made with Fleece and some leftover fabric. The B was cut with the Big Shot and the Serif Essentials Alphabet Dies. They make it so easy to personalize a gift whether it be a pillow or something else. I hand stitched around the B with a Blanket Stitch and other than machine stitching the sides thiss pillow was quick to make. I think a few more of these would be fun for the holidays. What do you think? Let me know and I will give your suggestions a try. Well, I need to go and get my little guys up for school but I will be back later today with card that I want to share with you so please stop by again. Have a great day! Tonya

Just a quick reminder that new Digital Downloads are available today. To see them you can take a look here.

No comments: