Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hand Penned Christmas

Good evening, thought I would show you another one of the Christmas cards close up and give you a supply list. This card uses two new sets the Hand Penned Holidays set and the Pines & Poinsettias Stamp Set. The colors are Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke. I used the Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the pine cones and poinsettias before stamping them. The pine cones were punched out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch on the Always Artichoke. The texture on the front of the card was added by using the Big Shot and the Perfect Details Texturz Plates. I did add a inside panel to this card too since the color is so dark and hard to write on but I didn't get a picture of it. Sorry. Tomorrow I will be sharing a Halloween project then I have a Wedding Invite to share with you that I just completed for a Wedding Swap that I am participating in. If you know someone that is getting married this next year and would like to have there invites handmade to give me a call. I would love to work with them and make their day even more special. Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow, Tonya

No comments: