Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lucky You!

Good morning! I once again and playing with some of the retiring stamp sets and while looking through them thought that Tart and Tangy would be great to make a slot machine inspired card. Just realized that my card is slanted in the picture sorry about that. The base is Real Red and I used Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock on the card. The Cherries are inked with the Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers. I inked the sentiment which is from the Afterthought Hostess Set with the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker omitting the bottom portion. The card front needed something else so it received a little texture thanks to the Big Shot and the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. While I am talking about the Big Shot how would you like to earn one for half price? Call me and I will tell you how I can help you make that happen. It is easier than you might think. ;) Well, I am going to make this a quick post, lots to do again today and the morning in slipping away, kind of like time is slipping away to order these stamp sets. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya



No comments: