Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Digital Downloads and A Sneak Peak

Today is Tuesday so it is once again time for new Digital Downloads for My Digital Studio. I need to get busy and make a new header for my blog and start scrapbooking all the pictures I have been taking at baseball games and during our summer activities. Hmm, when to find the time in the day to do that. ;) If you would like to check out today's downloads then be sure and head over here. If you have any questions about how to purchase the downloads or how you can get started with My Digital Studio then please don't hesitate to ask. I am always happy to help.



Next I have a sneak peak and a few retiring products all on one card. The card includes one of the new 2011 In Colors and a new punch. Then color is Wisteria Wonder and the punch is the Lace Ribbon Border Punch and it punches out a strip. You can see just a portion of the punch on this card because I layered the soon to be retired Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon over it but I think you can get an idea of just how big this punch it and how pretty it is too. The Stamp Set is one of my favorites and I will be so said to see it retire but as a hostess set it was of course only meant to be in the catalog for a year. I stamped the hydrangea on Whisper White Card Stock and watercolored with the Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink Pads and the Aquapainter. I layered the image on Basic Black Card Stock which I think makes the card look quite elegant. To add just a touch of texture I used the Big Shot and the Perfect Details Texturz Plate. I sponged the raised embossed areas just a bit with the Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink Pad and a sponge to show the details even more. If you wanted to add a little more detail you could use 2 Way glue and add some Dazzling Diamonds but for now the card is finished.

So what do you think of the new Wisteria Wonder? I am excited to have it added to our collection of colors. We need a new purple color and this one fits nicely. I haven't used the new colors much but have plans to this week so be sure and watch for more info and sneak peaks. Well, I guess they are only sneak peak for a few more days because on July 1st the new catalog goes live and everyone can start ordering from it. :) Still need a catalog just let me know. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: