Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day



Good afternoon! I hope you had a great weekend! We did but it was a busy one, most weeks seem to be that way. The card I am sharing today was one of the Father's Day Cards we made for this weekend. It includes the Country Side Stamp Set and the retiring All Holiday's Stamp Set. The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Basic Black with some watercolor paper for the main image. I used both watercolor crayons and ink pads to color the images. I used the Square Lattice Impressions Embossing Texture Folder to add interest to the

main card. The inside of the card is also decorated and since the Happy Father's Day is one image I inked it with Stampin' Write Markers and then cut it apart before adding it to the card.
Today is the first day that we can hand out the new 2011-2012 Stampin'Up Catalog. If you would like to receive a copy and have not already contact me please do so. I am down to my last box of catalogs and will be reordering soon and want to make sure I have enough. Remember if you are a Club member your catalog will be spiral bound. I have added them to the current club orders that have not been picked up. Also if you host a workshop in July you will also be receiving a spiral bound copy when we have your workshop. Give me a call to schedule yours.
Well, laundry is calling my name so I had better run. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: