Friday, June 10, 2011

More Retiring Items

Good morning! It is rainy and overcast here and not the weather we need to be seeing for many reasons, but I am determined to get a lot accomplished today including sharing a project with you. Today's project is one that we did at club this week. It features quite a few retiring items including the Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8" Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Things that I love Stamp Set, and the Baskets & Blooms Bigs XL Die which is on sale. The colors that we used are Baja Breeze, Early Espresso and Pink Pirouette Classic Ink and then Baja Breeze and Whisper White Card Stock. The tag is part of the Bigz Die and is easy to cut out the same time you cut out the basket. We did use the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch to accent the tag too. Really other than adding the sticky strip to the basket bottoms and sides this is a pretty quick project. Remember that these items are while supplies last so please give me a call or order the supplies for this or any of my projects before it is to late. Well, I am off to complete more items on my to due list so have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: