Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Buzzin By into Retirement

Good evening! I got to stamp today and I am excited to share the new card with you. This will be one of the cards we are making on Friday at the Cards That Move Class. I used lots of soon to be retiring items on this card including the Just Buzzin' By Stamp Set, Daffodil Delight 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, and Jumbo Eyelets. This card is fun in that there is a secret message on the front of the card that you discover then you pull the ribbon. The other colors that I used on this card are Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Confetti Cream and Cherry Cobbler Card Stock. For ink I used Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, and Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pads and the Jet Black Stazon Pad. The Big Shot also came in hand on this card since I used three different items including the 3" Circle Die, Scallop #2 Die and the Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder.



The second picture is the card when the ribbon has been pulled the the message is displayed.
The final picture is of the inside of the card. It is all ready to send. If you would like to make this card and 3 others be sure and let me know so I can get your supplies ready. I do have a few spots remaining so give me a call. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening, Tonya







No comments: