Friday, June 24, 2011

Dad's Tee Time


Good Afternoon! Well, I am attempting to stamp today and unfortunately a summer colds seems to have zapped my mojo. So I thought I would take a break and share with you a card that my daughter did for her dad for Father's day. Now really this card will work for any golf lover in your family for a birthday or Father's day. The card has several steps and the tee is hand cut so to make your own you will need to sketch out a tee. The way we did it was make one side trace it on the Real Red Card Stock then flip the template and trace the other side of the Real Red Card Stock so both sides matched. The golf ball is made with the 3 1/2" Circle Big Shot Die and she cut out one from Whisper White Card Stock then folded a sheet of card stock in half and placed the folder below the top of the die and cut out a partial circle that opened at the top. Kaylee texturized the circle with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder then sponged the edge with Crumb Cake to add a shadow. The tee was placed behind the complete circle then the folded card was added behind that to make a complete card. The Happy Father's Day is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and was stamped with Early Espresso Classic Ink on Whisper white Card Stock before it was punched out with the Word Window Punch and layered on top of a Early Espresso Modern Label Punch.
Just a quick reminder that there is only a week left to purchase items from the Retiring List. Please give me a call if you would like to place an order. Also I received another box of catalogs today and they are ready for delivery or pick up. Contact me if you would like to receive one. Well, I am off to try and stamp again. Wish me luck! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: