Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sew Saturday

Good morning, it's finally the weekend but with the storms that are moving through our area right now we could see a change of plans for our weekend activities. Maybe I will get some stamping or sewing time in this weekend. Today I thought I would share with you a book bag I made last month for one of the teacher's at our school. This one was for 3rd grade. Each of my boys got to pick out the fabric they thought their teacher would like and then I used the Big Shot and the Clear Scallop Square Die to cut out the bag pieces before I sewed it all together. These bags come together pretty easy even for beginners and are great to have for books, sports and even an everyday purse. Give me a call if you would like more info on how to make the Scallop Square Purse. I would be more than happy to help you. Have a great weekend and Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: