Thursday, June 16, 2011

We like to move it!


Good morning! What a busy week we have had at our house. Between summer running, Boy Scout Camp and baseball, I feel like it has been forever since I stamped. I hope to put the rubber to the ink today but we have an evening activity again tonight so we will see how much time I find in the day. ;-) Today's card is another Neverending Card that my Daughter made for a friends birthday. The birthday party was last month but I forgot to share the card with you. The base is Tempting Turquoise and it there is Play Date Designer Series Paper through out the card. The other colors she used were all pulled from the Designer Series Paper and include Whisper White, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Old Olive. She used a couple of stamp sets including Teeny Tiny Wishes, Circle Circus, and Flight of the Butterfly. There are quite a few punches used including the Butterfly Punch, Word Window and Modern Label Punches. If you have any questions about the card please let me know. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.


Club orders will be arriving today and Monday I can start giving out the new Catalog to those of you that have contact me. I still have copies available and will be ordering another case soon so please let me know if you will be needing a catalog. As always thank you for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya












1 comment:

Jeana said...

Tonya,
Tell Kayle that I loved this one! I still would like to make a boyish one!