Monday, June 27, 2011

No Sew Hair Bow!



Good afternoon! I hope you are all well and dry after the storms that moved through last night. We fared better than some I know and hopefully it will stay dry for a while to help with all the flooding we are experiencing.

Today's post is a cute hair clip that I made using the soon to be retiring Table Setting Bigz XL Die which is 40% off until Thursday. I simple cut a piece of fabric and a piece of batting then swirled them and hot glued the end to hold it in place then I hot glued it to a hair clip and it is ready for that special girl to wear. It isn't to big of a clip but still a nice size to get wear in the front and hold back the side of your hair. I think it would look really cute with a trio of these on a clip or pin. You can also use this die for making place cards for a shower, wedding or just a more formal dinner. It also includes a tag which we used on this card. It really is a versatile die that I have enjoyed using. If you would like to order your own Table Setting Die don't wait Thursday is almost here. ;) Well, I have some design work to do so I had better get busy. We have two baseball games tonight so I only have this afternoon to work. Thanks for stopping by and as always let me know if I can assist you with any of your Stampin'Up! questions or needs. Tonya

No comments: