Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time to Say Goodbye!

Good morning! I was a late night at my house and I hope that all of you that are on my email list received your Last Chance Retirement Email from me. If you didn't please let me know. Mine showed up in my spam file which is odd. I did want to add the list here but as they are quite long I will just add the link for each one. Retiring Stamp Sets which are available all month. Definitely Decorative Items some of these are on sale and the list is quite long. Retiring Accessories which include card stock, ribbon, Big Shot dies and so much more. Many of these are discounted also and remember when the accessories are sold out they are gone. These might not be available all month so order your must have's early. Orders can be placed online or by email or call me directly. Thanks for stopping by and please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: