Monday, June 6, 2011

Garden Butterfly

Good morning! Thank you to all of you that came to my Cards That Move Class on Friday. I enjoyed seeing you all and will be emailing out dimensions for the cards later today. I hope that you had a great weekend. Ours was busy with Kaylee leaving on Mission Trip and baseball for all three of my boys over the weekend too. I didn't stamp this weekend but I do still have some cards to share from the class and others that Kaylee and I have been working on. Today's card is a spinner card which means the butterfly moves across the card front and spins or flutters by. The card is pretty simple so I will just give you supplies and if you have any questions please let me know. Supplies: Whisper White Card Stock, Peach Parfait Card Stock, Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper (retiring), Word Window Punch, Butterfly Punch, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Flight of the Butterly Stamp Set, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait Classic Ink Pads, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Big Shot and the Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. We stamped the inside also but I forgot to get a picture of it. :( I am hoping to get lots of stamping done today with some of the retiring stamp sets. Just a reminder that the accessories that are retiring are while supplies last and there are some that are all ready sold out. Please do not delay on placing your orders for the accessories.
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your Monday! Tonya

No comments: