Friday, October 28, 2011

Serene Greetings



Good morning, I had some time to not only stamp but post. Amazing isn't it! Today's card is one that we did last night at the YWCA's Ladies Night Out. I really enjoyed spending time with all the ladies that attended and teaching them about Stampin'Up! and how to make Christmas cards. There were probably 40 or more ladies there so it was a pretty big event. The card uses Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake and Not Quite Navy. I really like the color combo and it is pretty quick to make. There are several punches including the Snowflake Punch, Scallop Oval Punch and the Scallop Trim Edge Punch. The ribbon is 1/4" Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon. If you would like to make this your Christmas Card give me a call and I will be more than happy to help you with your supply order. Going to keep the post short as it is a busy day at our house. The boys don't have school and Kaylee gets out early plus I have a Halloween costume to cut and sew. :) Have a great day and I will try to post over the weekend as I work on some projects. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: