Friday, October 14, 2011

Dark & Dreary Treats



Good morning! It is Friday and we have a home football game tonight that my daughter and I will be there working the concession stand. It is going to be another busy day with lunch at school with two of my boys too. So last week at Patti's workshop we made these little treats for all the little ghouls in your life. They use the new Cellophane Bags that are 1"x 8" and we stamped Spiders with the Jet Black Stazon across the bags. The crow from the Dark & Dreary Stamp Set was stamped in Jet Black Stazon on Daffodil Delight Card Stock before it was punched out and added to a Basic Black Card Stock circle that was made with the Big Shot and the Circle #2 Die. The Happy Halloween is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and can you guess which ink I used to stamp it? Yep, Jet Black Stazon on Very Vanilla Card Stock. These are just a quick and easy treat. The cellophane bags will hold many different items including candy, pencils, and small toys. Well, it is time to make my third trip to school to take kids so I had better keep it short. Thanks for stopping by today and be sure and check out my calendar on my website as I have added classes and activities. Have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: