Monday, October 3, 2011

Give Thanks!

Hello and Happy Monday! What a beautiful weekend it was here in Missouri. We spent most of Saturday outside and yesterday was spent inside catching up for the week ahead. I did get a chance to stamp a super quick card yesterday however and hope to do a little stamping today hopefully with the Big Shot in mind. Don't forget you can get a FREE Big Shot this month when you sign up to become a demonstrator. Call me at 816-662-1234 and I will be happy to give you all the details. Now back to the card. I pulled out the new Gently Falling and Hand Penned Stamp Sets and the More Mustard, Pool Party and Soft Suede Classic Ink Pads and Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Pool Party Card Stock. The leaves and acorns were randomly stamped around the Give Thanks and then I sponged the edges as well as the Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon with a sponge and Soft Suede Classic Ink. I wanted something on just the corners and was going to punch them then decided to add the knotted ribbon. This card would be great to send to a special friend or for Thanksgiving. Who would you send it too? I all ready have someone in mind and just know that a hand made card will help brighten their day. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: