Friday, October 7, 2011

Extreme Halloween

Hello and good afternoon! I have been quiet the last few days but I have five new projects to share with you over the next week so stop by often. Today's card is a halloween card that uses a nontraditional set. I used Extreme Elements and Tenny Tiny Wishes to make this fun card. The colors are Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla. I stamped the various elements on Very Vanilla Card Stock to create the background. I also sponged all the edges with Wisteria Wonder. I used Very Vanilla Seam Binding that was also sponged with Wisteria Wonder. To make the sentiment I ued three different punches the Modern Label, Large Oval and the Decorative Label. After adding a few Basic Black Brads to the side the sentiment was complete. I have some other more traditional halloween ideas to share with you too but not today.
Just a reminder that this month anyone who signs up to become a demonstrator will receive the Big Shot free. All ready have a Big Shot then you can pick $100 worth of merchandise for free. I would love to have you join my team and if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: