Thursday, October 13, 2011

Christmas Box




Good morning, I am so excited to announce that the Christmas Box that was a recruit promotion is now available to purchase. Several of you have got to see my Christmas Box whether is was at club or a workshop and I am going to offer you the chance to make your own. The kit does not include the Pines & Poinsettias Stamp Set or the adhesive but it does include all the other supplies plus the box. So on October 24 at 6:30 I will be holding a Christmas B0x Class for only $30 which will include all your adhesives and the other supplies need. Since the Christmas Box is only available while supplies last I need to place the order as soon as possible and class size will be limited to the first 6 people. If you can not attend the class but would like to purchase the Christmas Box Kit the cost before tax and shipping is $19.95. I will be happy to order it for you just contact me. If you have any questions please email or call me. This is sure to be a items that you use over and over again through the years. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: