Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Candle



We had a great weekend and it all started with Patti's workshop on Friday night. This is a yearly event and it is always a fun time. The theme is Halloween and for Patti's hostess gift I made this candle. The technique is a fun one and so easy to customize your candles for every event. I used the Dark & Dreary Stamp Set, Basic Black Craft Ink, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and the Heat Tool to make this candle. I added a little extra bling to the candle to really make it pop including the Basic Rhinestones and Glass Glitter which was added with Sticky Strip along the bottom of the candle. Would you like to learn more about this technique? If so give me a call and I would be happy to show you. Today, I am cutting card stock for Stamp Club which is this week and watch for updates on my calendar of upcoming classes as I will be working on the remainder of this month and next. Thanks for stopping by today and as always have a great day, Tonya

No comments: