Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tile Technique


Hello and good afternoon today I want to share one of the projects that we will be making this week at Stamp Club. It is a faux tile and is so quick and easy to make with the help of our new scoring board. I love mine and am so glad that Stampin'UP! added it to our products. The stamp set is Gently Falling which is in the Holiday Mini. I used the colors: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and Elegant Eggplant for this card but any fall color combo would look great. The layout is pretty straight forward but I did add a little extra texture on the Elegant Eggplant band by using the Big Shot (free this month to all new recruits) and the Houndstooth Embossing folder. The sentiment is from the Pretty Postage Stamp Set and after marking each Thanks for either Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard or Cajun Craze and stamping on Very Vanilla Card Stock I punched it out with the 1" punch and then layered it with the Postage Stamp Punch. Sorry for the short post but I am off to make some phone calls and see if I can fill up my schedule with workshop for November. If you would like to host give me a call. Thanks, Tonya


No comments: