Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Halloween

Good morning, I am going to post earlier today and hope that the rain moves out so that I can get my run in later. I had a workshop on Friday at Patti's house and one of the projects we made was this card. It uses the Dark & Dreary Stamp Set and Pick Your Poison Designer Series Paper. The base is Pumpkin Pie Card Stock with the Spider Web added with the Big Shot and then sponged with Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink. The Happy Halloween was stamped with Jet Black Stazon on Very Vanilla Card Stock and again on Perfect Plum Card Stock then the 31 was punched out. The main image was sponged with both Peach Parfait and Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink and we added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the image too. We also used Basic Gray Card Stock which was punched out with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch and Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon.
I have another night of Stamp Club tonight, it will be a larger group than last nights and I am excited to see everyone. :) I will be working on a few new projects today too and will share them with you as soon as I have them finished. Don't forget about all the specials that Stampin'Up! is offering right now. Whether you are a customer or a new recruit it is a great time to be a part of Stampin'Up! Thanks for stopping by today and as always please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: