Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11 Digital Downloads

Good morning, I will be back later today with a new card to share but for know I wanted to let you know that there are new Digital Downloads available today. It is time to start thinging about your Christmas Cards and today's new downloads will make card giving a breeze this year. To take a look just head over to here then give me a call if you have any questions.
Also to Stampin'Up! has challenged their Demonstrators to book 10,000 workshop world wide during the Oct 15- Nov 30. If you would like to be part of this event and help us reach our goal then please contact me. I have dates available and will offer any one who books during this time a extra bonus in addition to the all ready wonderful hostess benefits. Remember you can always hold your event at my house if you don't have room at yours. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: