Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Luminary



Hello and Happy Monday to you! I was going to share this Luminary with you last week but I had forgot to take a picture and just now got to it today. This is one of the projects we did at Patti's workshop over a week ago. Wow the week has flown by. To make this we used the Big Shot and the Fancy Favors Box and cut the box out of Elegant Eggplant 12x12 Card Stock. We then used the 2 1/2" Circle Punch to punch a hole of of the front and back. We used Jet Black Stazon to stamp the Spooky from the Wicked Cool Stamp Set on the Vellum and then sponged a moon on the Vellum using Peach Parfait and Pumpkin Pie Classic Inks. The Vellum was attached to the inside of the box with SNAIL and then we stamped the Bats also from the Wicked Cool Stamp Set across the front with Jet Black Stazon. I need to touch up a few of my bats with the Basic Black Stampin' Wirite Marker but I didn't have it with me at the time I made this sample. These luminaries are so quick and easy to make and would be beautiful for a wedding or other special event. Know remember it is important to use the battery operated tea lights in these so that they don't catch on fire. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them. Also you still have time to get the Big Shot free this month. Contact me to find out how. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: