Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wedding Invites Anyone!



Good afternoon , I have been busy getting ready for a pasta dinner that we are hosting tomorrow night so not much stamping as been done this week but I haven't shared the Wedding Invites that I recently did for a Swap that I participated in. I love this color combo together. It is so pretty and yes there is shimmer on the front too. I had designed another invite similar to this for a special couple that will be getting married next month but this one is a little different and the best part about a swap I know have lots of samples to share with anyone that is planning a wedding. So whether you want to make your own or hire me to make them for you I can help you with all your wedding needs. Now back to the invite it is Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Calypso Coral. It is a trfold and has an inside pocket for your RSVP Card and reception info. As for the other supplies, I used the Big Shot and the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder on the smaller panel and the inside pocket. I also used the Perfect Pennants Die for the belly band as well as the Scallop Trim Border Punch. The A is from the Lovely Letters Alphabet Set. Inside I added flowers by stamping the flowers from Vintage Vogue in Calypso Coral Classic Ink on Very Vanilla. Don't worry all the info inside is false as I only have one daughter. My kids thought it was funny that they have a fake sister getting married but I had to put something on the invite ;) If you would like to see more of the wedding invites give me a call and I will be happy to set up a time to meet with you. Until then I had better get back to cleaning and I hope to get my Halloween Decorations out today or tomorrow too. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya









No comments: