Saturday, August 13, 2011

Technique Fun with Easy Events


Hello and welcome to the weekend. Today I am going to share one of the cards we did for club this week. It is the same technique I showed you on my last card. It uses the Big Shot and the Striped Embossing Folder. The colors are the new Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade and Crumb Cake. The stamp set is Easy Events and we used the Aquapainter to watercolor the image after it was stamped on the Very Vanilla Card Stock. The scallop was created with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and the Very Vanilla Circle was cut out the the #2 Circle Die and the Big Shot. The final additions to the card are the Perfect Polka Dots on the Lucky Limeade Card Stock base and the Scallop Polka Dot Ribbon around the middle of the plaid Poppy Piece. I really like that the Ribbon is Polka Dotted on one side and plain on the other so that you can use it either way. It's like getting two ribbons on one roll.
I have a few other cards to share with you this coming week, including another Bring on the Birthday Cards Card. It is a more manly card and I will share it on Monday.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend! Tonya



No comments: