Monday, August 22, 2011

Hostess Gift!

Good morning! I am hoping that this week I can get back into a regular posting schedule. Last week was crazy busy with lots of events and deadlines to meet so my posting was a little lacking. Sorry about that. :( I did have a wonderful week stamping with a lot of different people. Wednesday night I had a workshop for Paula and she had a lot of friends and family attend. I hope they all enjoyed themselves I know I sure did. I always give my hostess a gift in addition to their catalog just as an extra thank you for having me into their home and for Paula's I made a candle that has had the butterfly from the Strength and Hope stamp set added to it. This is a fun technique and really dresses up a plain candle. For the colors I pulled the colors from the Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper that a made the box from. The box was so easy to make using our new Simply Scored Scoring Tool which will be available next month. (As Demonstrators we get to preorder and I have loved using mine) The lid is made from Rich Razzleberry Card Stock and to make the box extra special I added a Big Shot Fun Flower. I cut the flower out in Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. Before I added the Vintage Brad I used my Shimmer Spray and spritzed each flower and scrunched them. I love the shine and shimmer plus it makes the flowers easier to form and shape.
I have added a few different pictures to make it easier to see the candle, box and flower but if you have any questions about them please let me know and I will be happy to help you.
I have finished cutting all the Designer Series Paper for the shares and there are so many fun prints and since they are buy 3 get 1 free right now there is no better time to stock up.
I am working on some projects right now with the Designer Series Paper and I can't wait to share them with you. So stay tuned for my fun projects. Thanks for stopping by today and as always have a great day, Tonya
















No comments: