Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bring on the Birthday Final Card


Hello, well my boys had a good first day of school and are back for their second day. My youngest was tired this morning due to a late baseball practice last night so it is probably a good thing they have an early out again today. Yesterday was my first Bring on the Birthday Cards Class and I enjoyed it so much. I only had one stamper but she is new to stamping and sometimes one on one is great. Tonight I have a full group and it will be just as much fun. The ladies coming tonight have all stamped before so the class should move right along. Today I have the final Birthday Card. It uses a couple of different Designer Series Paper including Nursery Nest and Just Add Cake. The stamp set is once again Bring on the Cake and I have stamped the image directly on the Designer Series Paper with the Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad before coloring the Birthday with Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Perfect Plum Classic Stampin' Pads and a Blender Pen. I added just a touch of Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon on the edge of the Designer Series Paper. I used both the Petite Pennants Builder Punch and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch on the card as well as the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder. Such a fun card to make and of course receive. Are you wishing you would have attend this class and you didn't have the time well, I have a special deal for you. If you order the Bring on the Cake Stamp Set in either Clear or Wood Mount before Sept 1. I will give you the supplies (Card stock, ribbon, Designer Series Paper and punched out pieces) so that you can make 1 of each of the five cards I had in the class. All you will need to due is stamp and assemble. The Bring of the Cake stamp set even has sentiments for inside your cards so that you can just add a little personalize message and sign the card and it is ready to send. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to place an order. Online orders are included too. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya


No comments: