Friday, August 26, 2011

Strength and Hope Part 2



Good morning, it is a beautiful day and I have another 3x3 card to share with you that uses the Strength and Hope Stamp Set. I made this card last week before the Savy Seniors event and forgot to share it with you. The colors I used are Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Riding Hood Red. What a great combo. I started by stamping the word image over and over across the Very Vanilla Card Stock with the Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad, then I stamped the beautiful butterfly on the same piece with Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Pad. I added a Basic Pearl to the center of the butterfly just to add a touch of bling. I stamped the H hope with the Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad and punched it out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch before adding it to the card with a Stampin' Dimensional. The card was finished with a layer of Riding Hood Red under the Very Vanilla Card Stock and then a base of Pink Pirouette.

This is the perfect size card to add to a gift or put inside a lunch box to add a bit of encouragement. You can also add it to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of card stock and make it a full size card that has a added sentiment area on the front. I will try and turn this one into a full size card today and show you an example.

Remember this stamp set is only available until August 31, so please don't hesitate to order yours. Every Stamp Set purchased helps with the fight against breast cancer.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope that you have a great weekend. I may stop in this weekend and post it depends on how busy life gets. :) Tonya

No comments: