Monday, August 29, 2011

Christmas Box







Good afternoon, it is a beautiful day out today which makes it so much easier to take pictures of new projects. Today I have a project that I received from Stampin'UP! for having a new recruit join my team during July. My new team member also received one as did a few of my other team members who had new members join their team. So this Christmas box uses some new products that won't be available until Septemeber 1 but that is of course right around the corner so I decided to go ahead and share. The stamp set is the new Pines & Poinsettias Set and I am sure that you will be seeing more Christmas projects with it very soon and through out the season. There is also the new Holly Berry Designer Series Paper, Fabric and buttons. It maybe hard to see in the picture but there is Champagne Fine Galaxy Stampin' Glitter all over the box to add extra shimmer. It may be hard to see in the picture but the sides have Basic Pearls added around the base on the Wild Wasabi Card Stock. This is one of the more details projects that I have done recently but I really love how it turned out and can't wait to display it during Christmas. :)

Now just a few reminders before August ends. There are only a few days left to take advantage of the buy 3 get one free special offer on the $10.95 Designer Series Papers. Also if you would like to recieve the supplies for each of the Bring on the Brithday Cards that I featured this month on my blog then give me a call to purchase your Bring on the Cake Stamp Set before the end of the month. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: