Friday, August 19, 2011

Another Quick Post



Hello, no I haven't forgotten how to post life has just been busy and I had a few projects to complete and with our power outages it has been hard to find time to post. We have another round of storms moving in now but we have been so forunate since we had power after 3:30 this morning and I have friends who are still without. I hope we see power restored to the rest of the area soon.

Yesterday I spent some time at our local library presenting at a Savy Seniors event. I really enjoyed the day and tonight I will share one of the cards we did. I wanted to keep the cards simple since there were other booths to see and many of the people would be stamping for the first time. I decided to use the Strenght and Hope Stamp Set from the Summer Mini. For ever stamp set that is purchased through the end of the month Stampin'UP! will give $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I really like the butterfly on this set and hope you take a moment to consider purchasing it and helping out a worthy cause.

The card itself is pretty simple so I am going to head off to bed and will try and post again this weekend. I also am hoping to do some stamping. :) Also I want to let you know that my Thursday night Bring on the Birthday Cards class has just one opening left. I do still have space available in the Wednesday night class however and you will be making the same 5 designs in both class. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night. Tonya

No comments: