Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blog Candy!



Good morning, the month is winding down and there are so many promotions that will soon be ending that I want to go over those before I get to the reason for my post today. So here goes:






Buy 3 Designer Series Papers get one Free ends tomorrow. Be sure and stock up on all your favorite Designer Series Papers during this great offer.





Summer Mini Sales period also ends including your chance to get the Strength and Hope Stamp Set. Remember for every set that is sold Stampin'Up! gives $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.







Also if you purchase the Bring on the Cake Stamp Set then I will give you the supplies to make each of the five cards that I featured in the Bring on the Birthday Cards Class that I held last week. This promotion is good only through me and is available online or through direct orders.







Now for the reason for my post and the Blog Candy title. Tomorrow is my 7th Anniversary of becoming a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator and I wanted to offer some blog candy to one lucky reader. To be entered all you have to do is leave me a message either here or on my facebook page and you will be entered to win the Because I care Stamp Set and an assortment of retired ribbon in still current Stampin'Up! colors all in a reusable shopping bag. The card to the left is one of the cards I made with the stamp set and it is one of my favorite sets that Stampin'Up! has had over the years. I will post a picture of the stamp set later today when the sun comes out (hopefully).





Also since it is Tuesday it is time for more Digital Downloads for my Digital Studio. If you would like to take a look they can be found here. If you have any questions about My Digital Studio be sure and contact me and I will be happy to help.





Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: