Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Big Top Birthday!

Good morning, this is going to be a quick post as I have a lot to do before I send all the kids off to school today. They all have a half day, Kaylee due to extreme heat and the boys because it is their first day. The card I am sharing today is another card for my Bring on the Birthday Cards Class which is today and tomorrow. The cards uses Real Red, Tempting Turqouise and Whisper White. I used various circle punches to make the card and the Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper. Oh and one of my favorite new embossing folders Stripes. I used it last week to make the fun plaid backgrounds. The stamp set is Bring on the Cake and we are using it on all five of the cards in the class. Ok, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya






No comments: