Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Tuesday!

Good morning! Today is the first day of school for many of our area schools including my daughter's. She was up and ready to go this morning before I made it downstairs. I hope she enjoys her first day. I am sure there will be lots to talk about when she gets home. :) Since it is Tuesday there are new My Digital Studio Downloads available that include a new Alphabet, four stamp sets. If you would like to take a look be sure and head over here. I have a lot on my project list today including cutting cardstock for a workshop tomorrow night and for an event at the Rolling Hills Library on Thursday and since it has been raining all morning it really it a great day to stay inside. Thanks for stopping by and I will try and get back with a new project later today. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: