Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Little Duckie!



Hello and good afternoon! Today I want to share a fun card that I made this week with a new Technique that was featured at Convention by Jan Tink of Stamp, Paper, Scissors. The technique piece is the plaid background that can be seen behind the duckie. To make this piece all you need it the Big Shot, Striped Embossing Folder, Brayer, Classic Ink Pad(s) and White Card Stock. The colors for this card are Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Whisper White. The duck includes Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie. The duck is from the Easy Events Stamp Set and is punched out with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch after is was colored with the Aquapainter. I added a Calypso Coral Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch piece to the side of the card and to finish off the card I used my sewing machine and stitched. The stitching was quite easy and I will probably more likely to stitch on my cards in the future but I really want to start a new sewing project too, possibly a Christmas one. One more night of club this evening and then I have a few days off but need to work on more Birthday cards for the Bring on the Brithday Cards Class. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya


No comments: