Monday, February 28, 2011

Pattern Pieces!

Good morning, I have one more card to show you with our new Oh Sew Suite Collection. I made this card on Friday while we were enjoying a snow day. I wanted to use the Pattern Pieces Stamp and use Vellum and make it look like a pattern pinned down to fabric ready to be cut. The other stamp set I used is Totally Tess. I thought the little tiny scissors and the sentiment were perfect for the card and idea that I was going for. The base of the card is Regal Rose and I used the Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I sponged the embossing with the Regal Rose Classic Stamp Pad and a sponge to make it pop. The "fabric" is the Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper. I also used Crumb Cake Card Stock and Wild Wasabi Card Stock which were punched out with the Medium Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch. The scissors were stamped on Silver Card Stock with Jet Black Stazon and cut out with our wonderful Paper Snips. The sentiment was stamped with the Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink Pad. I added a few pins to hold my Pattern onto the "fabric" and a few Pearls to the edge of the sentiment. This card would make a nice addition to a handmade gift or for that seamstress in your life. Today is the last day of the month but Sale-a-bration continues until the end of March so you still have time to place earn the Sale-a-bration sets.
Give me a call if you need to place an order or have questions about starting your own Stampin'Up! business. I would love to have you join my team whether you want to earn extra money or just get a discount on our wonderful products. Today is a busy day with lots to accomplish so I had better run. Have a great day and to all my local customers I will be sending out my newsletter tomorrow. Thanks again, Tonya

No comments: