Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sew Suite!


Good morning! We had a very productive day yesterday and I really enjoyed having my kids home. Today my oldest is home and we have a full day planned together. I want to share with you a card I have been working on a little bit all week. I enjoy sewing and when I saw the new Sew Suite line I had to add it to my collection. This card is inspired by a wall hanging that my mom gave me some time ago. The colors were taken from the new Designer Series Paper and I used the Tasteful Trim XL Bigz Die and the Big Shot to give the look of pinking along the edge of the card. I used Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip Card Stock and Classic Ink Pads. All the images from the Sew Suite Stamp Set were stamped with Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pad before they were colored. The base of the card is Crumb Cake. The cute buttons on the button card are made with the new Sweet Buttons Embosslits. It not only embosses the buttons but it also cuts them out in one easy step. There are six different patterns that you make with the Embosslit. There is just a little bit of the Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper on the card. I used it to make the "dress". That is the card for today. Thanks for stopping by and if you would like to see more of Oh Sew Suite line or place an order for these products please contact me. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: