Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fun with Felt!

Well, today was day 3 with no school for this week and we all ready know that there is no school tomorrow. I am enjoying sleeping in but really don't want to think about how many days the kids will have to go extra to make all the snow days up. Today I have a fun winter snow day project. I think my boys are past the age to play with the felt board but for those of you with younger kids this would be a great way to get their minds and hands busy when they can't be at school or outside. I used the Build a Bear Dies and the Big Shot to cut out the various pieces of felt. I have a felt board that I use to display my cards when I have workshops and it is perfect for using with the Build a Bears. Each piece is separate and can be removed and changed to give the bears a completely new look. The girl bear also has a pair of light purple pants that match her shirt. I think my little boy needs a jacket and some other accessories too. Need to make some more. I can also make them costumes for Halloween and Christmas not that we need those for a day or two. Thanks for stopping by. I have been busy today with a couple of other projects so be sure and stop by tomorrow when I will have a Valentine's day post for you. Tonya

No comments: