Monday, February 14, 2011

More Valentine's Day Treats

Good evening, I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We had a busy evening but it was a fun one. For dinner I made a few heart shaped treats for the family including biscuits and chocolate cake. I will share a picture of the cake at a later date. Tonight I have my older kids Valentine's Day treats. For my son's treats we used the Eat Chocolate Stamp Set and the Two Tags Die. We made the tags out of Real Red Card Stock then stamped the so much chocolate so little time sentiment on Whisper White Card Stock with Early Espresso Classic Stamp Pad. He stamped the Medium Cello Bags with White Stazon with various hearts from the I {heart} hearts stamp set and tied the tag on with Crochet Thread. I didn't get a picture but I also colored the ends of the chocolate bar with our Silver Fox Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink. I really like how it made the chocolate bar look more like a real chocolate bar.
Now that my daughter is in high school she doesn't take Valentine's Treats for her whole class. I can't image how long that would take. :) She did want to make a few treats for some special friends. She used the Candy Wrapper Die which was in the Holiday Mini but is still available to purchase. She cut them from Regal Rose Card Stock then used the I {heart} heart stamp set in Melon Mambo, Real Red, and Regal Rose. She used Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon to tie here Candy Wrappers shut after adding some chocolate. I think her friends enjoyed them. I still have more Valentine's Day projects to share with you but I will share those another day. Enjoy the rest of your Valentine's day and I will post again tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: