Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Cake

I mentioned during Valentine's Day that I had baked a cake for my family for our Valentine's Day dinner. Today I finally had a chance to upload the picture and get it posted for you. I will be back later today with a stamping project but for now I thought you might like to take a look at another one of my crafting projects. This cake is a chocolate cake that we use often at our house because it does not have eggs in it. I had four heart shaped pans and I baked one batch of cake batter. I used Chocolate frosting on the bottom two layers (they are the same size) and I made pink icing for the top to layers and added a few Valentine Sprinkles. My family loved it and it sure didn't last long with everyone eating it. :) I hope you are having a great day. The kids are home so we are all busy working on projects that are on our To Do List. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: