Thursday, February 3, 2011

Greeting Card Valentine!

Good morning! Another snow day at our house. I am not sure what we will do when we finally have to go back to school but I guess we will just have to wait and see when that it. I am going to be working on Valentine's ideas with my boys so maybe we can get their cards/treats ready or at least planned out. I made this card yesterday and I know the picture isn't the best but the lighting was not the greatest when I took the pictures. I may try again later today when there is more sun shine and if I get a better picture I will update. I know that I have mentioned it before but I really love the Greeting Card Kids Stamp Set and have used all the images. It is a fun set to color whether it be with Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainters, Reinkers or Blender Pens. I stamped the image on Watercolor Paper with the Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad. This image was colored with Blender Pens and the Classic Stampin' Pads. I used Pretty In Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pads and the Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Marker. The base of the card is Crumb Cake (that was texturized with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder) and I also used Pretty in Pink Card Stock as well as Rich Razzleberry Designer Series Pattern Paper. The Pretty in Pink was punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. I also used Dazzling Diamonds, 2 Way Glue, Rich Razzleberry 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim, and a Rhinestone Brad. The sentiment is from the retired Filled with Love Stamp Set. All supplies are of course from Stampin'UP! and can be purchased through me or your local demonstrator. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: