Thursday, February 10, 2011

I miss the Sun!

Good morning, what a morning it has been at our house and it isn't even 8am yet, but instead of boring you with the details why don't I share with you a card we made at Jennifer's workshop last week. I know that I have shared several other Build a Blossom Cards with you but I really love this set and can't help sharing it with others whenever I am stamping with a new group of people and since it is a bright cheering Daffodil Delight color it makes be smile on this not so bright and sunny day. I do have hope that we will be seeing the sun soon and warmer temperatures. The rest of the supplies for the card are Old Olive Card Stock and Classic Stamp Pad, Daffodil Delight Card Stock and Classic Stamp Pad, Whisper White Card Stock, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Blossoms Petal Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Build a Brad, Word Window Punch, Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. It looks like a lot of supplies but really the card goes together really quickly with the Blossom Petal Punch and it is a great card to cheer up someone in your life. Have you sent a handmade card recently just because? If not why don't you make a few and send them I know the people that receives them will be happy you did. Well, I am off to get the boys to school and start my day. Hope you have a great one and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: