Friday, February 18, 2011

A few More Petal Cones

Good afternoon, I wanted to share a few more of the petal cone projects that we made for Valentine's Day. These were more gifts for the teachers and are similar to the previous one I showed you except we closed them into the cone shape. I provided a close up of the flowers. You can see the shimmer in them and they are so much fun to make. I really love how they turned out. I am currently working on a card that is almost finished and will be ready to show soon. The warm weather is making a tough to stay inside, so projects are taking a little longer.
Don't forget that there is still time to schedule your Sale-a-bration workshop or to place your order and receive the a free stamp set. Just give me a call. Sorry this is short but I have tax info to get ready too and while I don't enjoy getting it together it does have to be done. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: