Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sweet Birthday!


Hello! May is a big birthday month for many of my friends and family, including myself so I need lots of cards for this month. Today's card combines the Sweet Slumber Specialty Designer Paper and the White Shimmery card stock technique that we did at club last week. I used the stamp set Pick a Petal to stamp six petals on shimmery card stock with Whisper White Craft Ink then heat embossed with White Embossing Powder. Two of each of the petals were watercolored with the aquapainter and reinker in Ruby Red, So Saffron and Baja Breeze. I am sure going to miss that color after next month. :( The sentiment is from Wow Flowers Stamp Set. I used the large oval punch to punch it out. I added a Baja Breeze Corduroy Button from the Occasions Mini and crochet thread in the center of the flower. Pretty straight forward, but if you have questions be sure and let me know. Sorry for the short post but DS and I are headed off to spend the afternoon with the kids at Picnic in the Park. Our school does this every year and it is just to beautiful of a day to stay inside. Be sure and come back on Friday when I post a special sale that I will be having to help celebrate my birthday. It will be good only thru me and only on direct orders, no online orders sorry. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by, Tonya

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Tonya,
Just found your blog through Splitcoast. Absolutely love this card. The colour combination and layout are perfect together!