Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hip, Hop, Easter is on It's Way!

Good morning, I have so many things to share with you but I will pace myself so that there is something new for the rest of the week. The card I have to share with you today is one that we are doing this week for Stamp Time. I uses the Single stamp Ears to You that is available until March 31 and only cost $6.95. That is a great deal! I used our Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the image before stamping is on Whisper White Card Stock. I cut both the stamped image and the Melon Mambo card Stock behind it out with one of the Ovals from our new Ovals Collection Framelits. It makes a great egg like shape for the card. The Melon Mambo egg got a little extra texture from the Chevron Impressions Embossing Folder. For the base of the card I used Tempting Turquoise Card Stock with a layer of Whisper White that had clouds added with the Cloudy Day Impressions Embossing Folder. I added a bit of Lucky Limeade Grass to the bottom of the card. To make the grass I used the Finishing Touches Edgelits and added a bit of Melon Mambo 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon. This ribbon is new and comes in three colors Melon Mambo, Marina Mist and Old Olive. It is not to late to let you me know if you want to attend tomorrow's night Stamp Time just email or call me. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! I will be back tomorrow with a new post to share. Tonya

No comments: