Thursday, March 28, 2013

Smore's Easter Treats!

Hello! First let me say I am sorry I have been so quiet this week. That was not my intention but with a sick child that was home for two days and a trip to visit a college with the oldest time for posting has seemed to get away from me. Tonight I wanted to share Smore's Treats that I have ready for Easter to give to some special kids. They are quick to make and so much fun to eat. A fellow demonstrator posted the idea at Halloween and I tucked it away until Easter. The Stamp Sets I used are Ears to You and Teeny Tiny Wishes. I used both Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Write Markers and Card Stock to make the toppers. I used the Labels Collection Framelits and stamped two of the three bunnies on Whisper White Card Stock. I stamped with Happy Easter with Basic Gray and punched it out with the Word Window Punch and layered with on Basic Gray Card Stock punched out with the Modern Label Punch. I used resealable bags that I found at a local craft store to put my peep, chocolate bar and graham crackers in. All you need to do is pop it in the microwave and enjoy. I also sold these at the Ladies Day out at the YWCA and if you are local and would like some for your Easter Baskets just let me know and I will be happy to make them for you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening! Tonya

1 comment:

Debbie Flattum said...

This is such a cute idea, Tonya. Thanks for sharing!!