Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sycamore Street Clipboard

Good morning and welcome back! I am busy stamping and punching and creating trying to get ready for Thursday's Blog Hop and Saturday's Ladies Day out At the YWCA. Lots to do and get accomplished. Demonstrators get a bimonthly magazine from Stampin'Up! that is filled with ideas, business ideas and so much more and in our recent edition there were cute altered Clip Boards. I decided to give one a try and the result is the picture above. I like how it turned out but I may add some more ribbon to the top clip. The Desinger Series Paper and the Ribbon were both free when placing a $50 order. The Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper features Island Indigo, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White. The Ribbon is part of the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack and you get all three colors plus 36 buttons. I added a matching ink pen that has the same Designer Series Paper inside. Wouldn't this be a great gift for a teacher or for an office. I used Crystal Effects to adhere the paper and it sticks great. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to earn the paper or ribbon for free. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: