Friday, March 22, 2013

Jacob's Ducks

Hello and welcome to my blog. It is Friday which means not only is it the last day of the school week but it is also the last day of Sale-a-bration. I am sad to see it end and hope you have had the chance to place your order and receive the wonderful benefits or maybe you decided to join the Stampin'Up! family. Not only is the kit a wonderful deal at only $99, you receive over $156  in merchandise but you can also then sign up for Convention which is in Salt Lake City in July. This years convention is the 25th Anniversary and I am sure it will be big but the only way to go is to be a demonstrator. Ok enough about that. Today I want to share the little duck candy treats that my son made recently while helping me get ready for a show I did. He punched them out and assembled them all. He worked a little bit off of an idea in his head and one he saw online. He used Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Basic Black Card Stock and the following punches. 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Owl Builder Punch and Boho Blossoms Punch. He used the 2 Way Glue to assemble them and then added them with a Glue Dot to the top of our 1" x 8" Cellophane Bags. Which will hold three packages of Smarties. The perfect little extra for a Easter Basket.
Busy day with a lot to accomplish so I had better run. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend. Tonya

No comments: